miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

MY DAY MY WEEK MY WEEKEND

MY DAY MY WEEK MY WEEKEND


MY DAY

I usually get up at eight o'clock but on Wednesdays and Fridays I get up earlier. For breakfast I drink a cup of milk and cereals. At half past nine I go to school by bike but on Wednesdays and Fridays I go to school at eight o'clock.

At nine o'clock school starts, and I do lots of subjects like Spanish, French, Catalan, Science, English... At eleven o'clock everyone goes to the playground.

At half past one we go to for lunch, I stay at school but the food is bad.

At five o'clock I go to my house by bike and I do homework, I usually go to play football with CE Banyoles. From eight to ten I have dinner and watch TV.

MY WEEK

On Monday, Thursday and Tuesday I go to play football with my team. On Thursday, Wednesday and Friday I go the music classes.

MY WEEKEND

On Saturday I usually get up early because I have football matches every Saturday morning. And in the afternoon From four to six I go to CAU, I like it very much. Then I meet friends. On Sunday I relax and I do my homework.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario